Acceptance Terms and Conditions for Artists' Database Access
Access to and use of the James A. Michener Art Museum images, text files and data on this artist's database are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The text, images and data on the James A. Michener Art Museum (the "Museum") artists' database (the "Site") are protected by copyright and may be covered by other restrictions as well. The Museum retains all rights, including copyright, in data, images, software, documentation, text and other information contained in these files (collectively, the "Materials"). Copyright and other propriety rights may be held by individuals or entities other than, or in addition to, the Museum. The museum may change these conditions and users should review them before each use.
- The Materials are made available for viewing online only. Users may not download these files for any purpose. Use of the Materials displayed on the Site may also infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Museum. For example, some works may be under copyright by the artist or the artist's heirs holding rights to these works. Such works may not be used in any form. They may not be copied or downloaded.
Copying or redistribution in any manner for commercial use, including commercial publication, or for personal gain is strictly prohibited.
- Many of the trademarks, service marks, and logos (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on this Site, including the James A. Michener Art Museum, are registered and/or unregistered marks of The Museum. The Trademarks of third parties may also be displayed on this Site. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Site without the express written permission of the Museum or any third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Any use of the Trademarks or any other Materials is strictly prohibited.
- Without limiting the foregoing, all Materials on the Site are provided "AS IS" WITHOUT A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. The Museum assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your use of the Site.
- The Museum has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.